My apologies for the lack of pictures at the moment. The plugin that I was using to manage my galleries stopped working properly and in my attempts to figure out the problem I managed to delete most of the pictures from my website.

I am working on the problem but it will likely be a while before I get everything back to normal.

One thought on “Pictures

  1. I discovered that the problem was a conflict with the facebook plugin that I was using for the site. I have disabled that plug-in and am experimenting with a different one to get the same results. So far so good I have not quite figured out all of the settings for the new plug-in but it seems to be working with my picture galleries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *