I guess I'm a little late getting my market schedule up, things have been a little busy this year. I am however still doing the Shipyards night market this year every second Friday and I will also be doing some of the Saturday Summer Sessions that also take place in the Shipyards in July and August. `May 5, 19 & 26 - Friday night market in Shipyards June 9 & 23 - Friday night market in Shipyards July 7 & 21 - Friday night market in Shipyards July 8 & 22 - Saturday Summer Sessions in the Shipyards August 4 & 18 - Friday night market in Shipyards August 5, 19 & 26 - Saturday Summer Sessions in the Shipyards September 1, 15 & 29 - Friday night market in Shipyards
Seeing as it is December 1st already I guess it's about time to post my Christmas market schedule:
- Dec 14-23 - Christmas @ the Shipyards running 11 am to 6 pm everyday except 11 am to 8 pm on Fridays. This is in the Pipe shop building, the same location as the Friday night markets during the summer.
- May 6 & 20
- June 3, 17 & 24
- July 8 & 22
- August 5 & 19
- September 2, 16 & 30
- July 9, 23 & 30
- August 13 & 20
The Christmas markets are approaching quickly. I have a bit of a lighter schedule than previous years but still have a plans to take place in a couple of good local markets. Some of my work can also be found at the Green Market Artisan gift shop.
- November 21 - North Van Holiday Bazaar - taking over from the very successful Delbrook Christmas market that ran for many years. This show is being run at Carson Graham high school on the same dates for the second year in a row and will feature many of the same vendors that used to go to the Delbrook market.
- December 5 & 6 - North Van Holiday Bazaar
- December 18, 19 & 20 - Shipyards Christmas Market - the North Shore Green Markets group that organizes Friday Night Markets in Shipbuilders square will be running their Christmas market on the last weekend before Christmas.
- Green Market Artisan Gift shop - featuring the work of several of the vendors from the Shipyards market that runs all summer this store is located behind the building on Lonsdale Ave and just across the parking lot from Lonsdale Quay.
The first of my summer markets is less than a week away so I am a little behind in getting my schedule up. This summer I will be at the North Shore Green Markets Friday night market on a regular basis. The dates that I have booked are:
- May 1, 15 & 29
- June 5 &19
- July 3, 17 & 31
- August 14 & 28
- September 11 & 25
- July 4 & 18
- August 1, 15, 22 & 29
It is nearing the end of September as I write this and the last of the summer markets just ended which means that now it is time to start preparing for the Christmas markets. This year I have committed to more shows than in past years as well as getting into more established shows so it is looking to be a very busy season.
- November 2 - St.Thomas Aquinas Christmas Craft Fair - this is a juried show has been running for over 25 years. It is a very well established show that always draws quality vendors and a large crowd of shoppers.
- November 14, 15, 16 - Shipyards Christmas Market - the North Shore Green Markets is building on the success of their Friday Night Markets in Shipbuilders square to run a Christmas market in the same location. There will be a skating rink in the square, vendors set up in the building behind the stage, food trucks and more attractions. This is running every weekend from mid-November up until Christmas and I have booked quite a few dates.
- November 21, 22, 23 - West Coast Christmas Show - this is a large show put on annually in Abbotsford that features a mix of different vendors as well as presentations from local chefs. Amongst the many exhibits visitors will find holiday gifts from around the world, jewelry & accessories, toys, specialty foods, condiments, seasonings, candy/sweets along with unique and hard to find gift items both from artisans as well as unique manufacturers.
- November 28 - Shipyards Christmas Market
- November 29, 30 - North Van Holiday Bazaar - taking over from the very successful Delbrook Christmas market that ran for many years. This show being run at Carson Graham high school on the same dates and will feature many of the same vendors that used to go to the Delbrook market.
- December 5, 6, 7 - Shipyards Christmas Market
- December 12, 13, 14 - Shipyards Christmas Market
- December 19, 20, 21 - Shipyards Christmas Market